Diathonite Acoustix+ is the brand new solution for sound absorption and acoustic insulation: it is a premixed plaster which can be spray-applied over multiple types of structures and shapes, such as vaults, rounded walls, ceilings, façades, stones, bricks, concrete, and many more.
It ensures a high level of acoustic absorption with a certified noise reduction coefficient (NRC) of 0.75 and a sound absorption average (SAA) of 0.72. Thanks to its properties, Diathonite Acoustix+ is the best solution for renovating old buildings such as schools, hotels, restaurants, churches, museums or any kind of noisy infrastructure, such as train and metro stations, cruise terminals and airports.
Diathonite Acoustix+ is 100% ecological material, as it is made of natural and precious raw materials, such as cork, natural hydraulic lime NHL 3.5, clay, diatomaceous earth and celulose fibers. It absorbs more than 80% of sound waves.
- Excellent sound absorption properties: it absorbs 80% of sound waves
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass A1
- Highly breathable plaster: it avoids mould and condensation, improving the indoor air quality
- It ensures a very good thermal insulation
- Extremely quick application system (it can be spray-applied by plastering machines)
- It contributes to obtaining LEED credits by Green Building Council
- High level of compression resistance
- It can be applied over existing plasters
- It can be easily applied over rounded surfaces, vaults, ceilings, façades and internal walls