The aluminium that has forged MIRALU’s reputation
• The orange-peel effect
• Constant quality thanks to continuous processing
• Mean paint thickness of 60 microns
• Easy gluing thanks to the Thin Organic Coating
• No checkerboard effect, seamless on the facades
• Outstanding corrosion resistance
• Guaranteed long-term bending capacity
• Combines ideally with powder-coated profiles
• UV-resistant protective films
• Technical assistance
Miralu guarantees long-term availability of colours.
We stock a wide range of colours, constantly renewed in both gloss and matt finishes, and available in a variety of existing benchmark colour charts (RAL, NCS, Pantone).
Available in 70μm /100μm polyethylene. Transparent for glossy colours, and opaque for matt colours.
On request, we can propose films suitable for fibre and/or co2 laser cutting.
To give your projects all the freedom they need
The thickness and flexibility of its paint endow MIRAWALL ® with excellent forming qualities.
Even when submitted to the severest mechanical deformations, MIRAWALL ® retains its flawless aesthetics with no cracking or flaking up to 0T according to the alloy grade.
Great freedom of layout thanks to a wide variety of widths (800 to 1600 mm), and lengths of up to 10,000 mm.
Thicknesses ranging from 0.8 to 2 mm