With an R-Value of 0.79 m2K/W, Reflectatherm Plus is the industry leading reflective vapour barrier. It combines the highest thermal performance in its class with a high vapour resistance to prevent interstitial condensation.Suitable for use in walls, ceilings and floors on the warm side of the insulation.
R-Value of 0.79 m2K/W
Creates service void
Helps meets the requirements of the new ’Part L’ in England and Wales and ’Section 6’ in Scotland
High vapour resistance
Vapour Resistance of 750 MNs/g
Vapour Control Layer to be used shall be Reflectatherm Plus supplied by The A Proctor Group, Blairgowrie.
Reflectatherm Plus is a spun-bonded polypropylene nonwoven and foil laminate designed for use as a vapour control layer with the
added benefit of enhance thermal performance when placed next to a cavity.
Product performance specification as follows:
1.5m x 50m, 2.7m or 3m x 100m
Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven, Polyethylene and Foil laminate
Minimum required: BM Trada Q Mark available from The A Proctor Group.
• Reflectatherm Plus BM Trada Q Mark Certificate
• Mass per unit area: to be no less than 150g/m²
• Water vapour resistance: to be no greater than Sd = 150m when tested to EN1931
• Reaction to Fire: to be no worse than Class E when tested to EN 11925-2
• Water Penetration: to be no less than Class W1, aged and unaged, when tested to EN 1928
• Tensile Strength: to be no less than MD 255N/50mm; CD 200N/50mm when tested to EN 12311-2
• Tear Resistance: to be no less than MD 164N; CD 157 N when tested to EN 12310-1