leveling mortar / fixing / for tiles / cement
Waterproofing, bicomponent, elastic, cement-based leveling mortar for swimming pools, terraces and balconies prior to fixing ceramic tiles.
Comp. A: grey powder
Comp. B: white liquid
12 months in dry place, protected from frost
FIELDS OF USE
- Waterproofing walls and floors in: swimming pools, bathrooms, showers or very damp places prior to laying ceramic tiles.
- Waterproofing terraces, balconies, prior to laying ceramic tiles conforming to the performance requirements of class CMO2P of standard EN 14891:2012. Especially suitable for raised floors.
- Restoring the waterproofing properties of old terraces without demolishing the existing floor surface.
- Protective, flexible, carbonatation-inhibiting coating for concrete surfaces.
- Protects against the effects of de-icing salts, freezing-thawing cycles and carbon dioxide; improves durability.
- Waterproofing and protection of waterworks such as basins, tanks, swimming pools, concrete pipes, reservoirs and canals.
- Leveling cracked plaster.
- As bonding primer on old ceramic floors before skimming with self-levelling products.
Cement-based plaster, cement-lime mortar, cement, concrete, ceramic, plasterboard, and marine wood can be treated with RASOLASTIK-PLUS.