NPS® ECOTRAVE® is a self-bearing beam a with steel-concrete structure and brick footing, recommended for residential construction. It prevents the formation of heat bridges and the occurrence of mould and condensate. Allows decks to be realised with no protrusions from beneath. It guarantees the continuity of material between ceiling intrados and vertical walls with greater plaster take, better thermoacoustic and ambient weather performance.
The metal structure made is composed of:
• lower chord formed by two shaped elements potentially welded to two or more profiles;
• upper chord formed by three or more profiles;
• double welded connection web with two chords;
• support terminals provide resistance against sliding actions;
• two perforated galvanised metal profiles, placed sideways to house the ceiling.