public bench / garden / contemporary / steel
ABES Public Design S.à r.l.
steel, cast aluminum, stainless steel
ABES Bench 121-1 is a bench system without back rest, made from two conical cast aluminium bollards with a diameter of 220 mm at the base. The upper end serves to support 14 seat strips. Each bench bollard has a groove all around the top to distinguish the bollards from the seat support.
Removable with 3p-Technology, comprising a ground shell, a junction piece with integrated breaking point, two clamping cones and a hex head bolt.
Alternative: concrete embedment.
Bench bollard powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
Bench Bollards (cast aluminium, powder coated)
Fixed Mounting (Art. N°)
· 121.004 (end piece)
· 121.006 (90°-angle junction)
· 121.008 (180°-linear junction)
· 121.010 (star shaped 120°)
3p-Technology (Art. N°)
· 121.005 (end piece)
· 121.007 (90°-angle junction)
· 121.009 (180°-linear junction)
· 121.011 (star shaped 120°)
Bench seats (Art. N°)
· 121.200 (steel ST37, galvanized, powder coated)