CARLISLE® Thermal Insulation-T is a high performance tissue faced insulation board that has been specifically designed for use with award-winning RESITRIX® and HERTALAN® waterproofing membranes, in both new build and refurbishment applications.
Our market leading PIR insulation board benefits from high compressive strength and excellent dimensional stability, ensuring the flat surface finish required to achieve optimum performance.
In addition, these boards are suitable for use with a wide range of adhesives, primers and mech-fix systems.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Fibre-free closed cell rigid urethane insulation core.
• Faced on both sides with a coated glass tissue.
• Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero-ODP & low GWP.
• Low Thermal conductivity - 0.026 W/mK*
• Unaffected by air infiltration.
• Manufactured under a management system certified to: BS EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001,
BS EN 13165.
• Resistant to the passage of water vapour.
• Lightweight board.
• Chemically inert & safe to use.
• Resists attack by mould and microbial growth.
• Does not provide high compression strength.
• Does not provide value to vermin.
• Can be used with concrete, timber & metal decks.
• Ideal for use in green roofs.
• Safe & easy to install.