CARLISLE® Thermal Insulation-F is a high performance foil faced insulation board specifically designed for use with single ply EPDM membranes RESITRIX® and HERTALAN®, in both new build and refurbishment applications.
This high performance rigid PIR foam board is suitable for use in warm flat roofs under our mechanically fixed single-ply membrane systems. With dimensional stability, the board benefits from the high compressive strength that exceeds 150kpa at yield. It is also suitable for loads associated with pedestrian maintenance traffic on the roofing systems.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
• High performance rigid PIR foam board
• High compression strength
• Manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ODP (ozone depletion potential) and low GWP (global warming potential)
• Has a low thermal conductivity value (0.022 W/mK) providing an enhanced thermal performance
• Compression strength exceeds 150kPa at yield
• Has Class 1 fire performance in accordance with BS 476
• Will not degrade or deteriorate if exposed to moisture, therefore maintaining its thermal performance
• Lightweight board
• Easy handling and installation