fixing adhesive mortar / for tiles / quick-set / light
AIR-ONE MC HD
Quick setting lightened multi-consistency cement-based adhesive for fixing porcelain stoneware and natural stone in medium and large sizes. Can also be used in a single coat.
Very low dust emission
Multi-consistency, can be used in both thixotropic or fluid consistencies
layers up to 25 mm thick (thixotropic consistency)
No vertical creep (thixotropic consistency)
Extended open time
VOC emissions: EC1 plus, very low emission
White and grey powder
12 months in dry place
FIELDS OF USE
- Fixing ceramic tiles of all types, even large sizes, on indoor and outdoor walls and floors.
- Fixing stone materials if not liable to staining.
- Suitable for use when high performance is required, such as: tile laying in industrial environments, swimming pools or façades.
- Over-tiling on top of old ceramic tiles.
- Suitable for fixing thin porcelain stoneware slabs.
- Fixing on electric or water heating screeds.
- Spot-glueing insulating panels made of polystyrene, polyurethane foam, rock or glass wool and cork.
Cement-based plaster, cement-lime mortar, gypsum-based plaster¹, anhydrite screeds¹, cement-based screeds, concrete, aerated concrete, old ceramic floors, old floors in linoleum², PVC² or vinyl², plasterboard, RASOLASTIK-PLUS line and RASOGUM.
¹ after application of PRIMER-T
² after application of PRIMER-101