Dough retarding Boreal Paneotrad®
For cold blocking of the dough tanks between (0°C / +15°C)
• The rooms are characterized by their capacity in terms of number of carts 400 x 600 (effective dimensions = 530 x 670) or 600 x 800 (effective dimensions = 670 x 870).
• The effective interior height of the product line is 1,830 mm.
• Outstanding dough conservation quality:
– Double-flow technology
– Optimized design of the evaporator exchange surface for the dough storage capacity in the room
– Top-of-the-line refrigeration equipment, adapted to the various refrigerants sold on the market
• A robust, top-quality construction
– Panels custom made in our plant
– Panel finishing composed of a 120-µ thick layer of stiff, scratch-resistant and humidity-resistant PVC
– As a standard feature: hydraulic door-closing mechanism, interior and exterior protective door rail
– A wide range of room fit-out possibilities
– Rooms simple and quick to assemble
The Boreal Paneotrad rooms are used for cold blocking of the dough tanks for 12 to 72 hours at
between 2° and 6°C.
The rooms may also be used to manage the slow cooking of custom products.
The dough is stored in tanks on storage carts inside the room.
A double-flow evaporator equipped with oversized fans that stir air at a very low speed ensures
rates of humidity adapted to the products placed in the room, without needing to add water.
The dough can thus be stored without any risk of drying and without needing to cover the tank
The temperature setting range to block the cold or slow fermentation extends from 2° to 16°C.