Since Eurofours acquired Pierre Pont in 2000,
we have evolved this high-profile freezer to even more benefits for your enjoyment:
- The technicality of the freezing and conservation process.
- The compactness of the furniture without impairing the capacity.
- The precision of the assemblies and the resulting waterproofing.
The quality of freezing is dependent on a drop in temperature negative in less than an hour for a given quantity.
The large amount of water contained in the products is frozen without crystal formation, which prevents cell destruction.
Frozen products retain their texture, flavour and will be displayed in your display case in view of the customer with all the attributes of a fresh product.
The preservation of a frozen product is all the better guaranteed as the freezing phase has been perfectly executed.
Insulates products to freeze.
- Keeps products at temperature
- Inverted ventilation to avoid drying out.
Automated regulation of de-icing based
- Detection with alarm of possible failures
to facilitate maintenance.
- Autonomous management in the event of a probe outage.
- Compensates for the amount of frost due to door openings.
- Regulates the humidity inside the
(no drying out).
- Prohibits the ice-taking of the evaporator.
- Suitable for rapid freezing in bakery pastry.
- High-tech design: quiet and secure.
- Built-in electrical cabinet.
- High-end security systems.